Each and every institute or profession requires its own code of conduct and all the members must abide by such behavioral pattern for professional managers. The value and culture that students inhibit from the institution they study are the basic fundamental aspects of their life. The Rules and Code of conduct to be followed by the students of MIIMS are officially published herewith for strict adherence and are applicable with immediate effect.
Students should behave in a manner befitting to the institution. They are expected to use decent language in the Campus. The common verbal and written communication should be in English. Due respect should be given to all the members in the Campus including the Management, Director, Teaching, Non- Teaching staff, other elders and fellow students.
1. Students should not leave the college premises during class hours without written permission of the HOD / Competent authority.
2. Students should be punctual in attending classes and other co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. Late comers will not be allowed in the class.
3. Students will be responsible for all equipment entrusted to them. Students should not cause any damage to any property, equipment, instruments, tools etc., of the College. In case of any damage, the actual cost will be recovered from the student along with a fine.
4. Students should take care of their belongings while within the campus. The College will not be responsible for any loss of such belongings.
5. Use of Mobile phones, Pagers, Cameras, etc., are prohibited inside the campus, during College hours, from 9am to 4pm. If anybody is found in contravention, they will be confiscated.
6. Smoking and consumption of pan is prohibited inside the campus. Consumption of any intoxicants or drugs is totally prohibited, and will lead to immediate dismissal from the College.
7. Weapons must not be brought into, or kept, within the campus.
8. The management reserves the right to modify the class timings and schedule.
9. Students should not hold any meetings or collect any money from other students without proper permission from the HOD/ concerned authority.
10.Students should not involve themselves in any political activity inside the Campus.
11.Ragging in any form is totally banned and is punishable as per the Government Order. If any student is found to be indulging in any sort of ragging or harassment to juniors or other fellow students, inside or outside the campus, bus, hostel, he/she will be dismissed immediately from the College, and criminal action will be taken against them as per the rules.
12.The following acts of misconduct will result in immediate dismissal from the College: Assault of any person, Willful damage to College property, Intimidation, coercion or interference with other students, Misbehavior with other students or Staff
13.The decision of the Director is final and binding on all the students, in all matters pertaining to the College.
14.Disputes, if any, are subject to the jurisdiction of the Management
15.All other rules, regulations and guidelines prescribed by College/ Calicut University/AICTE/ Government agencies will be implemented.
I hereby solemnly and sincerely affirm that, I have read fully understood the rules and code of conduct of the college and I promise that I shall follow the same. If I contravenes any of the rules and regulations of the college, I am aware that I can be liable to disciplinary action that the college management many conside necessary and appropriate.
I hereby solemnly and sincerely affirm that the details, statements and other information furnished by men at the application and enclosures submitted are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
i am fully aware of the above declaration and have understood the same. I agree to all the above condition.